Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!
First of all thank you for your software
Here are some features that may be of interest for a next version of BYE :
- add the possibility to show the FWHM in arc seconds instead of pixels
- allow zooming the preview images over 100%
- add a button to quickly access to the directory where the images are stored in the "progress center"
- add a button to quickly accees to the dithering parameters (next to the PHD button)
- show the FWHM of the stars under the mouse pointer on the preview images, on the fly
- add some session curves (mean FWHM, sky background level...) such as DSS Live
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.