Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Trial version update

Aplajoie

Question

Hi,

I had the trial version and it expired, so I just purchased and downloaded the file. When I click on icon, it says trial version expired and has that code key number. I put in new number and Identifier and doesnt recognize it.

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled my recent purchase but keeps going back to the trial version. Am I doing something wrong? Wouldn't new purchased version overwrite the trial version?

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

Your issue has nothing to do with downloading, installing, removing, or reinstalling BYE. You did not need to any of that. The software is the same for all licenses. It is the key itself that enables or disables features in the software.

What you do need to do is to enter your purchased license key in place of the Trial license key in BYE's License Validation dialog..

6 hours ago, Aplajoie said:

I had tried putting in new license key but kept saying key too long. Which was weird because after going back and looking, I noticed I forgot a letter. Put that in and all works fine now. Thank you Astroman!

Glad you figured it out.