Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

upgrading 3.0.1 to 3.1

DuaneS

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 answers to this question

I have NEVER asked you to post your key in a public forum.

This was my email to you.

Hi Duane,

Please follow the instructions on the upgrade page.

Please use the support forum for all application software issues and inquiries. This will make our conversation public and may help others in the future as well by creating a solid knowledge base... and other users with similar issues may also jump in to help before I do... which may solve your issue faster..

I'm as fast replying on the forum as I am to personal emails and support tickets.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have banned people for life when caught sharing their key in a public forum will not shy from doing it again.

Were you able to upgrade after all?

Regards,

I only copied the first line of the key file that was sent to me. Not all 5 lines. I deleted the post, not, Guylain, when I saw the response immediately. This was my first posting here and do not want to get banned. Again did not post all 5 lines

All is good Duane.  Thank you for removing your post; you will not get banned :)

Posting the first line could have costed you your free upgrade if someone would have use it to get a free upgrade before your did.

Glad you got your upgrade.

Regards,

Archived