Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Purchasing in India

rlsarma

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 answers to this question

Thanks a lot for your kind response. How can I make payment using PayPal? Shall I have to open a PayPal account (which I think so)? But I am not sure if it does support. Hope I am not bothering you with my silly question.

Regards.

R.L. Sarma

Digboi, Assam, India

Hi Guylain,

I am happy to inform you that I have purchased BYE (Premium) this morning using PayPal India and currently I am glancing through the Help contents (I'll study in details once I am off from my duty - right now, I am in my office). Just a small question (although I know that this should be there in the Help). Whether I can focuss a star (using BYE at minimum possible FWHM) even without a Bahtinov mask or I should essentially have such mask or similar accessories to help my telescope focus? Right now I don't have any accessories for my telescope (Nexstar 6SE except the t-adapter for my Canon 60D and f/6.3 FR) and so is this question. Look forward to getting some help from you.

Rajib

Archived