Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Running bye on second laptop

melvin

Question

Hi I have purchased the premium version of bye and after reading on this site I want to run it on my Toughbook 19 laptop. The Toughbook does not have a cd facility but I can connect to the web. As I say I purchased bye but cannot copy it onto the TB. I purchased bye before I had the TB, what do I need to do to copy it over. I have tried right clicking to copy it onto a flash drive but when I load it onto the TB I get a message that says 'file path not available' or ' drivers not installed'. Do I need to purchase any cables? I am not PC literate so any instructions need to be very very basic. I suppose I could purchase a second copy but only when I have tried everything to copy it over.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the replies. Today I have tried to download the Premium version but before I can I have to pay for it. How can I download bye then add my user key ( the one I received when I originally purchased bye) without firstly paying for it. I will only be using one laptop at a time as the Toughbook is more suited to outdoors.

Thanks for the replies. Today I have tried to download the Premium version but before I can I have to pay for it. How can I download bye then add my user key ( the one I received when I originally purchased bye) without firstly paying for it. I will only be using one laptop at a time as the Toughbook is more suited to outdoors.

Please follow the upgrade instruction on the upgrade page!

If you do not see the download link it means you DO NOT have a valid 3.1.x key yet for the account you are currently logged in.

Regards,

Hi there just to let you know, today Thursday 26th Nov, I finally managed to get bye premium version onto my Toughbook laptop, following the advice given by Guyroch. Thankyou for your time and understanding. Just need some clear sky now.

Archived