Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

EOS Rebel T6i supported soon?

dmcclean

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 answers to this question

Hi!

Will the current version 3.1.6 work at all with a T6i, or should I wait to give you money? I was going to try it, but didn't know if that would be a safe thing to do. Don't want it to crank the gain up so high it melts the sensor or anything. :)

Thanks!

Bob

It is, but you need 3.1.7 which is not yet released... but it is production quality.  I'm just waiting to complete 1 or 2 more small features.

You can purchase in confidence.  I will send you a direct download link to 3.1.7.  Just email me at support@otelescope.com once you complete your purchase.

Regards,

Got BYE 3.1.7 last week. Flapped and flailed around for about 1/2 hour trying to get things to work/figure things out, THEN read the help. Turned the mode selector to "M"anual, instead of "A"uto, and everything worked perfectly. I don't ask for directions right away when driving, either. :)

Looks very nice. Thanks!

Bob

Got BYE 3.1.7 last week. Flapped and flailed around for about 1/2 hour trying to get things to work/figure things out, THEN read the help. Turned the mode selector to "M"anual, instead of "A"uto, and everything worked perfectly. I don't ask for directions right away when driving, either. :)

Looks very nice. Thanks!

Bob

LOL, any men out there asking for directions when driving?  I do, but only after I got lost and only 2 hours into it ~ it's driving my wife crazy :)

Archived