Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Unable to Change Exposure - Canon 600D

Redeye

Question

Hi, I'm a new user and using 3.1.6, although the same happened with 3.1.5  I can capture images, but I can only change the exposure time to Bulb in BYE. I have the camera set to M and Exposure simulation is always on for my model. I can manually change the exposure on the camera, which is recognised in BYE, but when I try and change the exposure in BYE, the only option I am given is Bulb. Am I missing something? I am trying to do some planetary and moon photography as I'm just learning at the moment.

Thanks

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 answers to this question

Archived