Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

User manual

melvin

Question

Hello it's me again. Today's question concerns the user manual, the one I have been referring to is for version 2 but is there one for a more recent version? I have looked everywhere but the closest I can get are the videos but even they are for early versions. Please help.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 answers to this question

The User Guide is installed on your PC along with BYE so you can browse to the BYE folder in Program Files (x86) to find the document.  You can also launch it from the Start Menu since there is a shortcut in the BackyardEOS 3.1 Program group, but the easiest way is to click on the "?" button at the right end of the title bar in BYE itself.

Archived