Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Canon T6i

Tomn

Question

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 answers to this question

Hello Guylain

Tried the T6i tonight and got this message. Version 3.0.2 and also with the new 3.1.3 .

19:09:16  Licensed to Tomn

19:09:27  Attempting to connect camera...

19:09:27  Canon drivers 'Canon\' initialized.

19:09:27  DEVICEINFO DESCRIPTION IS Canon EOS Rebel T6i

19:09:27  DEVICEINFO NUMBER IS 3470492101.

19:09:27  YOUR *REAL* MODEL NUMBER IS 4294967294(FFFFFFFE)

19:09:27  Generic model 153 assumed!

Thanks

Tom

Hi,

I also received a T6I today and using BYE 3.1.3 I get the same error numbers as mentioned above.  Wondering if you have a timeframe when you believe you will have BYE recompiled to work with this model?

thanks

Hi,

I also received a T6I today and using BYE 3.1.3 I get the same error numbers as mentioned above.  Wondering if you have a timeframe when you believe you will have BYE recompiled to work with this model?

thanks

Yes, it is in testing right now.  I'll PM you with a download link.

Regards,

Archived