Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Demo License Key

cmcgrobinson

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 answers to this question

Hi,

Your key is valid, I just tried it.  I suspect you are not copying it correctly.  Don't type it in, use cut&paste.

If it still does not work send me an email at support@otelescope.com and we'll take it from there.

I'm sorry, you also sent me a private message with what you think is your key.  It was not and you have threaten that I will lose a customer if I don't fix this.  

THIS IS YOUR ERROR, not mine.  What you think is your key it actually the email you received from the website to confirm your account/email, it has nothing to do with your key... to which you receive instruction (on screen) immediately after adding it to your cart and checkout.

I have just deactivated your trial key... now it will definitely will not work.  I'm sorry it came to this but I will not tolerate being threaten by any customers. 

Good luck.

Archived