About This File
Take control over your Canon DSLR. Purpose built for astrophotography.
What's New in Version 2015-10-12
- Change: New Canon SDK; support to 750D/T6s, 5Ds, 5DsR added.
- Change: Canon driver selection now has 3 options when connecting your camera.
- Change: License key validation changes; you will need to re-enter/validate your key.
- Change: Application name now shorter when minimized.
- Change: User settings now cached reducing I/O access to reduce file corruption leading to reinstall in a separate folder.
- Change: User guide minor updates.
- New Feature: Ability to park your telescope at the end of an imaging session (premium).
- New Feature: Manual dithering via ASCOM Telescope for those who have a mount that does not require guiding (premium).
- New Feature: True dual camera support with master/slave implementation; see user guide (premium). If you have a mix of Nikon and Canon cameras you can use this BYE feature to send take picture commands to a Nikon camera connected to BYN and vice-versa.
- New Feature: Displaying the USB port number for identification when you have more than one camera connected to your computer.
- New Feature: API with limited calls now available with sample code.