About This File
Take control over your Canon DSLR. Purpose built for astrophotography.
See full description and available editions.
What's New in Version 2015-03-20
- Change: Trial keys now require internet access to validate. Purchase keys do not.
- Change: Delay and Pause value increased to up to 99999 seconds in capture plan.
- Change: Dithering icon changed due to MetaGuide support.
- Change: Shorter application name in Windows Task bar.
- Change: Image time stamp is now based on start of capture.
- Change: The ' i ' icon for the about/license screen has changes to a padlock icon.
- New Feature: MetaGuide dithering support (BETA). Please report any issues immediately.
- New Feature: Ability to rotate image 180 degrees in image capture.
- New Feature: Chinese Traditional Taiwanese translation, thank you Tsung-Chi Wu!
- New Feature: Ability to delete cache from the application. See advance settings.
- Bug Fix: TEMPerHUM erractic sensor reading.
- Bug Fix: Live view 5x bug fix on some camera models.
- Bug Fix: Live view freeze on some T1i/500D models.
- Bug Fix: Image size error in F&F snap images on some computers.
- Bug Fix: Live view resume will not set maximum brightness.
- Bug Fix: Preview image time stamp fix.
- Bug Fix: L histogram in image capture was introducing horizontal banding.