About This File
Take control over your Canon DSLR. Purpose built for astrophotography.
What's New in Version 2014-12-16
- New feature: New license key schema; free upgrade for all. Please see upgrade instructions.
- New feature: Background worker process to offload image post-download tasks.
- New feature: New Preview feature to view images while camera is disconnected (Premium Edition)
- New feature: T5/1200D and 7D Mk II support
- New feature: Thumbnail active image is now hightlighted
- New feature: Russian transaltion added (thank you Dmitry U. Sitnikov)
- Change: Off-plan edition is removed. This functionality is now available in the new Preview feature
- Change: Using DCRAW to load raw images for stability and performance.
- Change: BULB images < 30 seconds are now being processed FIFO basis even when the imaging session is ongoing.
- Change: Maximum Aperture setting is renamed to Maximum Sensitivity and the default is now OFF.
- Change: EOS Utility check is now off by default.
- Change: Pausing live view will now flip down the mirror; resume will lift it up again.
- Change: Image file name versionning in case a new image files has the same name as existing image file name.
- Change: Complete redesign on how ExifData is being read/written.
- Bug fix: Weather Center C to F degrees conversion bug fix.
- Bug fix: PHD dithering port number bug fix.
- Bug fix: Image not displayed in Image Capture bug fix.
- Bug fix: JPG and RAW images now have the same time stamp as in V3.0.x.
- Bug fix: Image rotation when camera was on its side.
- Bug fix: Histogram control not rendering properly on very rare occasion.
- Bug fix: Planetary recording .avi files was not always copied to your download folder, it was left in the TEMP folder
- Bug fix: JPG image are now -always- created when AstroTortilla is used to capture an image for plate solving... even if you have selected RAW only.
- Bug fix: <sequence> in file name template now use in-camera image number for sequence when images are store to "PC+Camera", otherwise it starts at 1 between BYE restart.
- Bug fix: Box grid in Drift Align, removed inner circle, added outter circle.
- Bug fix: Abort session was not working correctly when abort a session within 1 second of starting it.
- Bug fix: Some images where not named "Abort..." after a abort session.
- Bug fix: Added FWHM focus metric in the spot histogram (Premium edition).
- Bug fix: Testing on Windows XP, Vista, W7, and W8.