About This File
Take control over your Nikon DSLR. Purpose built for astrophotography.
There is no separate download for the Trial, Classic, or Premium Edition. Your software activation key will automatically enable the functions you are entitle to.
This is commercial software. This download requires a software activation key upon installation.
You can find your activation keys in your client area under "My Purchases -> Orders" from the top menu bar.
To get your free 30-day trial key you need to add BackyardNIKON Trial Edition in your cart and proceed to checkout. This process is necessary to allow the activation server to generate a key. You will not be asked to enter a credit card number during checkout of a free trial key.
What's New in Version 2017-04-30
- New Feature: Support for D5 and D5600.
- New Feature: Ability to disable a single plan item without having to set the number of exposures to 0 (Premium Edition).
- New Feature: Ability to force a suspend before each plan item in a capture plan (Premium Edition).
- New Feature: Ability to use up to 100 plan item lines instead of 25 (Premium Edition).
- New Feature: Ability to save/remember last camera connected to bypass camera selection dialog. Helpful when connection the camera via the API.
- New Feature: Ability to configure comma delimited text file for weather provider.
- New Feature: Camera lens drive. Camera/lens must be set to AF. May not work with all lens.
- Change: Slash screen background image.
- Bug Fix: Out-of-memory issue cause by thumbnail control.
- API: Added Pixel Size to API.
- API: Added Dither ON/OFF to API.
- API: Added toggle night vision ON/OFF to API.
- API: API documentation update
- API: API Sample application update with new calls implemented.