About This File
What's New in Version 2015-10-12
- Change: License key validation changes; you will need to re-enter/validate your key.
- Change: Application name now shorter when minimized.
- Change: User settings now cached reducing I/O access to reduce file corruption leading to reinstall in a separate folder.
- Change: User guide minor updates.
- New Feature: Ability to park your telescope at the end of an imaging session (premium).
- New Feature: Manual dithering via ASCOM Telescope for those who have a mount that does not require guiding (premium).
- New Feature: True dual camera support with master/slave implementation; see user guide(premium). Please note that the Nikon SDK prevents controlling some camera models simultaneously and may not work. However, if you have a mix of Nikon and Canon cameras you can use this BYN feature to send take picture commands to a Canon camera connected to BYE and vice-versa.
- New Feature: API with limited calls now available with sample code.
- Bug Fix: Poor liveview quality on higher end camera models.