Explore Scientific Twilight II Mount with Pier Extension [ES-MAZ-02P]
0 in stock
About Explore Scientific Twilight II Mount with Pier Extension [ES-MAZ-02P]
Explore Scientific: The TwiLight II Mount is a perfect grab-and-go platform where stability and smoothness counts. Designed to mount one or two telescopes at a time. Works with Explore Scientific, BRESSER, or any telescope that uses the Vixen-style dovetail bracket. Stable and smooth, the TwiLight II Altaz Mount comes with a dual mount head, and a heavy-duty adjustable-height tripod designed for years of rugged use. You can use one or two telescopes simultaneously on the TwiLight II. It also works very well with crowds during astronomy outreach nights, allowing the host astronomer to keep one of the telescopes aimed while the people in line take a look through the other. Of course you can use just one telescope on the TwiLight II. Our largest and heaviest telescope, the DAR152 (six-inch doublet), works fine without counterbalancing the other side. The dual mount head accepts all Explore Scientific telescopes, and most other telescopes that use a Vixen-style dovetail mounting plate.
- Description Twilight II Deluxe Dual-Head Altaz Mount w/ Heavy-Duty Field Tripod
- Item Number MAZ-02P
- Tripod fully collapsed no mount head 31.5"
- Tripod fully collapsed with head 38.5"
- Tripod fully collapsed with mount head and pier extension (optional) 46"
- Tripod open, retracted legs, no mount head 26.5"
- Tripod open, retracted legs with the mount head 34.5" at highest point, 32" to the center of the mounting bracket
- Tripod open, retracted legs, with mount head and pier extension (optional) 42.5" to highest point, 40" to the center of the mounting bracket
- Tripod open, legs fully extended, no mount head 42.5"
- Tripod open, legs fully extended with the mount head 50" at highest point, 47.5" to the center of the mounting bracket.
- Tripod open, legs fully extended with mount head and pier extension: 58" to highest point, 55.5" to the center of the mounting bracket
- Weight tripod base 13.6lb; 6.2kg
- Weight tripod & mount head 22.3lb; 10.1kg
- Weight tripod, mount head, pier extension 24.6lb; 11.2kg
Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.
Options shown are based on your estimated location.
$42.00 USD - [S1] USPS Ground Shipping (7-21 days)
Size34.5 in × 11.5 in × 14 in