Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Planetary mode, 5x with 1300D (T6) - Resolution question

dperrigan

Question

I've been testing BYE on my new Rebel T6 (1300D).  When shooting in planetary mode at 5x zoom, I should be getting a 1:1 pixel to sensor ratio.  I'm assuming that means that I should be getting somewhere near 5184 x 3456 on my AVI (and JPGs).  What I'm getting, though, is 1024x680 on both the AVI and JPGs.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a setting I'm missing on either the camera or BYE?  Or is it a bug in the interface to the 1300D?

Thanks,

Dan

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 answers to this question

Archived