Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

And Yet Another 450D Cable Question

stickfigure

Question

Hello. I'm a complete noob at all of this and have, what I thought, was a simple question.

I have an older Canon 450D camera and have a question about required cables for long exposures. I purchased the camera in late '08 or early '09.

After reading everything I could find on this site and on Cloudy Nights regarding this model camera and what cables are needed the impression I got was that if your 450D is an early model then you need the DSUSB cable as well as the standard USB cable.

And here's my question: Considering the age of my camera do I need the DSUSB cable? Or is it no longer necessary?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will be just fine.

Thanks.

Cheers.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question