Jump to content

Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!
  • 0

End of Sequence?


mhamburg
 Share

Question

At the end of my last capture run, the sequence began again! This happened not only with light frames, but with flats and darks as well. I could stop the run with the abort button, but this is a first. In fact, I set BYEOS to capture 25 dark frames and then left my observatory for the night. The next morning I discovered that BYEOS had repeated the 25 frame sequence had kept repeating until I hit the abort. This has never happened before. Please advise and thanks for the help.

Michael

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

When you create a post, the following information is displayed.

Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*

However, the symptoms that you are describing indicate that you likely selected the Loop button, which causes the capture sequence to repeat until it is aborted.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 minutes ago, astroman133 said:

When you create a post, the following information is displayed.

Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*

However, the symptoms that you are describing indicate that you likely selected the Loop button, which causes the capture sequence to repeat until it is aborted.

 

Thanks for the response. I am running v.3.1.16 Premier Edition with a modded Canon 6D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
19 minutes ago, mhamburg said:

Thanks for the response. I am running v.3.1.16 Premier Edition with a modded Canon 6D.

Thank you.

49 minutes ago, mhamburg said:

At the end of my last capture run, the sequence began again! This happened not only with light frames, but with flats and darks as well. I could stop the run with the abort button, but this is a first. In fact, I set BYEOS to capture 25 dark frames and then left my observatory for the night. The next morning I discovered that BYEOS had repeated the 25 frame sequence had kept repeating until I hit the abort. This has never happened before. Please advise and thanks for the help.

Michael

You probably enabled the "LOOP" button just to the left of the "Start Capture" button.  Disable it and you should be fine.

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies to offer your a better browsing experience. You can adjust your cookie settings. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies, our Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Use