Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

Licence validation suddenly failing

chrisboar

Question

Hi I have a licence issue with Backyard EOS Nikon and Canon license?

I recently purchased both Canon and Nikon versions. Been using them since the start of 2019, but they've both suddenly stopped working with a licence validation error message?

I can't find my order details under my login, I purchased the Canon version on 21st Jan, and the Nikon version of 5th Feb.

Are you able to help, resend my licence details?

NOTE : I've just noticed I appear to have another ID....ChrisB68?  I entered that as the ID and it fixed the validation issue. However I'm unable to login to this forum under that ID. I only have one email address on account with you, which doesn't show those recent purchases?

I"m somewhat confused.....Please advise?

Regards,

Chris Boar

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Confused? You created 2 accounts with 2 different emails... one in 2015 and one in 2019.  You purchased with one of the account your created in 2019... so it is perfectly normal that you need to login with the account you purchased to see you keys.  

Regards,