Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!
making it short and to the point:
1. image capture details in settings - they do not work and need improvement
a. it automatically saves all images/movies into the root of the folder we choose, rather than create one inside it with the same name of the subject of the takes, example: C27, M1 or M13
It should also create a folder [if we tick a checkbox] - not just created the file name
Note: I am not sure but if you change the folder where you want images to go, you might need to restart program, but I might be wrong!
2. thumbnails should be able to be edited [its name, to say one]
3. on the thumbnails area there should be a 'refresh' button that reads the folder where images where sent - in case we need to move them while doing takes - do not ask me why - it does happen.
4. THE MOST NEEDED by me is to be able to set LIVE camera data: i.e Ty, ISO, etc. all there is in the Camera Info Centre - should be editable - a click to get into its edit form
I do not know if most of these are hidden for the Premium version, that would be really silly if it was, as they are basic tools I normally have on free programs.
Sorry to keep mentioning free programs, but they usually are far editable [sometime too much!] - but I am now guessing the reason this program is VERY tight on editing the UI and the background settings is because you probably have a 'tight' security to avoid breach of licensing - I understand, but sometime it is too much - maybe you should limit user to saving settings and files and free the program far more than it is!!
5. possibility to edit User Interface the way we like and the way our eyes work - some need stringer characters or different colour background - for example I mainly use it in my back yard at a distance from Telescope and I do not need it too dark or need the RED on 95% of the time.
I sincerely hope the point 4. is implemented very soon - it is so needed especially when you are doing a very dim subject and area stars!
I think I have more point and I will edit this post as I use your program.
By the way, works a threat - used it last night - very nice indeed!
Thank you for listening and remember - the more a user can adapt the program to their way of thinking, the more sales you get or at least more nice words spread in Astronomy forums ... I think!
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.