Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!
Version 3.1.11 is randomly freezing on me. Sometimes it will work for an hour, other times it happens after a couple of minutes. It seems to happen most often when I am switching from Planetary to Frame & Focus. After looking at the logs, it appears to be freezing when it is retrieving weather data. Since I did not have any weather service setup, I checked the settings and found it was set to auto. So, I changed it to blank. It still froze. I then built a service to retrieve my weather stations data from Wunderground, wrote it out to CSV, and configured BYE to read it. Which it successfully did. Unfortunately, that does not seem to have resolved the problem. I have included the logfile and the log4net file in the hopes you can shed some light on this.
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with 8GB of Ram, with a 512 GB SSD partioned into two partitions on a Dell E6510. One partition for system and apps, another for data. I have also assured that all drivers are up to date and the latest BIOS firmware for the E6510 is in place. I am interfacing with a Canon Rebel xSi (450D) Camera, using the Shoestring FCUSB focuser module, and a Atlas EQ-G mount. Everything is using ASCOM drivers.
I also have extensive .Net experience, so if you need me to debug anything using Visual Studio, please don't hesitate to ask.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 answers to this question
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.