Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

An improvement to Frame and Focus feature?

Tempusfugit

Question

Salut Guylain,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have the FWHM numbers appear bigger on the Frame and Focus page?  Or have a way to enlarge them?

As it is colder now, I run the laptop inside the car and it is not always possible to park right next to the mount while imaging

When checking focus  through the night (focusing manually)  it is quite hard to see the FWHM numbers from a distance with the laptop in the car. 

I have tried to move the laptop around with me but it is very impractical and the USB cable get accidentally disconnected too easily in the process.

I feel this feature would really help focusing.

Merci

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 answer to this question

Archived