Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!
as of lately I ran into the following problem, using BYE 3.1.6 and OpenPHD 2.6.1 on Windows 10:
- Dithering intermittently hangs in the "PHD Port" at the end of the exposure time, and doesn't continue with "Dithering 2,55" etc.
- The then still on-going execution of the exposure plan (in loop) cannot be stopped with "Abort", I've to exit BYE by closing the window (which works).
- This happened 5 times last night during approx. 16 exposures, 15 min each. Sometimes with the first pic, sometimes a couple exposures work well, then it hangs.
- All the time PHP2 is running without any problems, manual dither work, testing from BYE config screen works.
- Kinda annoying because it forces me to babysit the imaging session.
Log file attached, I'll see whether I can reproduce this in "dry" mode. Yes, I do know that these are not the latest version, so I'll also try updating both BYE and PHD2.
Error case in log file:
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.