Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!
I downloaded v3.1.5 as the free trial. (Web site indicates the latest version for trial test is not stable)
1) I'm guessing the grid icon is a # sign versus the cross hair icon in the manual. When I click on the # icon no grid appears? Pls advise
2) Pls explain the various frame types: Light Dark, Flat ect.
3) Do the values in the Capture Plan Center override the camera settings?? For example I use a 2 sec delay & mirror lockup when using my remote. When I press the remote button the mirror locks up then the shutter opens in 2 seconds. This is overridden by the Capture Plan. Same question for ISO settings, Capture Plan overrides camera settings??
4) Does a Canon 60da support DIGIC 4, ie mirror lockup via USB connection?
5) What is ASCOM focusing?
Frame & Focus
1) What does the 5X icon do?
2) Image Zoom w/Hot Cursor, page up & down & - + buttons don't work in Win Xp, just the mouse scroll wheel, and that isn't great at selecting a zoom size.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 answers to this question
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.