Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

BYEOS isue or camera!

astronknip

Question

Hey guyc  when i select besides imaging in BYEOS (Deep sky) nothing opens or freezes and sometime crashes.the one i am trying lately is planetary! i dropped myamera on concrete and these issues have been hapening since! can dropping the camera cause this kind of issue even  when deep sky imaging works! BYEOS on won 7 SP1 8 core system no errors actually are displaying for BYEOS 

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 answers to this question

yeah and i tried my partners camera and it works just fine!!!! so besides BYEOS it works ok! but this gives me a reason to go ahead and buy the t3i unfiltered that my friend is selling!! anyway thanks for the input it was a t1i anyway !

besides this issue BYEOS has been very faithfull to me and my sessions  thanks guys!

... this gives me a reason to go ahead and buy the t3i unfiltered that my friend is selling!! anyway thanks for the input it was a t1i anyway !

You should be VERY HAPPY with the Modded T3i!!

The T1i was a decent Astro Imaging DSLR.  

The T3i will have better Imaging Performance due to Higher Pixel Count and somewhat better Noise Control.

AND, the T3i has a Crop Video Mode that allows 1:1 Planetary Video at even faster FPS than BYE Planetary LiveView can capture (for this Summer's visits of Jupiter Mars and Saturn).

Archived