Canada's top-tier Telescopes & Accessories
Be as specific as possible when reporting issues and *ALWAYS* include the full version number of the application you are using and your exact *CAMERA MODEL*
NEVER POST YOUR KEY IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, INCLUDING THE O'TELESCOPE SUPPORT FORUM ::: IF YOU DO YOUR KEY WILL BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT NOTICE!

BackyardEOS 3.1.5 ( w.r.t. dithering in Metaguide )

esz1080

Question

I was using BYEOS 3.1.3 and tried to do dithering in Metaguide. I wrote to Guylain about the problem I have:

>I have downloaded BYEOS 3.1.3 and used it for a while. Recently I decided to give dithering a try and find out that it failed to >dither via Metaguide.

>Please see the attached log of tonight ( which is still going on right now ). The log didn't show any reference to Metaguide, but >logged PHD connection failed, which is also shown on the BYEOS console.

I got a reply from him:
>Download and try 3.1.5.  There was a bug up to 3.1.4.

I just verify tonight ( right now ) that it indeed works. The X,Y coordinate in my metaguide ( my scope is a GSO 8" RC ), moved by X axis in ~5pixels and ~4pixels in Y axis. No more irrelevant complains about PHD connection failed.

So it works.

Edmond

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 answers to this question

Archived