About This File
Take control over your Nikon DSLR. Purpose built for astrophotography.
What's New in Version 2016-07-15
- Change: User guide now provided as PDF files instead CHM
- Change: Ability to set mirror down between recording loops in Planetary; minimum 15 second pause required.
- Change: Multiple Nikon SDK support. You will need to select which SDK/Drivers to use.
- Change: Connecting a Nikon DSLR now requires that you specify which camera model you are connecting. This should provide more stability and consistency when establishing a connection with the camera.
- Change: Live view 5x zoom is now working
- Change: Low resolution 10x planetary recording. See advance setting to enable this feature.
- Change: Increased delay from 9,999 seconds to 99,999 seconds in image capture plan.
- Change: Yahoo WOEID was removed as Yahoo broke this feature.
- Change: BlueAstro StickStation support added. The StickStation software must be running.
- Change: BackgroundWorker process is now optional, default is disabled.
- Change: Dual camera ISO perfect match fix
- Change: Added camera connect/disconnect to the API.
- Bug Fix: Planetary divide by zero bug fix
- Bug Fix: Weather information center UI update bug after changing providers in settings.
- Bug Fix: Direct ASCOM mount dither was too aggressive.
- Bug Fix: Low disk space error now displayed in the UI.
- Bug Fix: Comma as decimal point bug fix in TV values was causing download timeout.
- Bug Fix: Rare camera busy state just before taking bulb images.